Emotions and Your Money: 5 Potentially Costly Mistakes
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
6:00p - 8:00p EST
Online- Zoom Webinar
You will recieve an email with how to sign on to the webinar after registration
COVID-19 is here.
With the unprecedented market reaction many people are wondering what to do now. Should I sell? Should I buy? Is this the time to go to gold? What does this mean for my retirement? Are my kids college funds going to be ok?
In this webinar we will be covering these vital questions and more. You will learn...
- How to Take the Guess Work Out of Timing the Market
- Determine the Right Asset Allocation for You
- How to Avoid Potential Shortfalls in Retirement Income
- How to Capitalize Fully on Potential Market Rebound
- How to Avoid Potential Higher Costs, Higher Taxes, and Lower Returns
There will be a question and answer session with the Jeffrey West, Managing Partner and Financial Advisor following the conclusion of the presentation.
Seeing this webinar is simple, and the technology is simple to use. You will get an email following your registration with easy step by step instructions.